If you believe that no child should die of preventable causes, sign this pledge today.
Disclaimer: By signing the pledge you agree to disclose your name on the site and the use of your contact details by the “A Promised Renewed” Secretariat for any follow-up with you.
Thank you for pledging your support for A Promise Renewed, a global effort to end preventable child deaths.
Here’s what you can do to help keep the world’s promise to give every child the best possible start in life:
- Turn up the volume on child survival. Ask your friends and colleagues to sign the pledge at apromiserenewed.org. Share it. Tweet it. Post it. Help us raise awareness so that every government hears us and invests more in children.
- Ask your government representative to prioritize policies and actions that give every child an opportunity to survive and thrive.
- Support organizations and efforts committed to maternal, newborn and child survival.
- Volunteer for community projects dedicated to at-risk children and families – or start your own!
- Stay tuned to A Promise Renewed and follow the progress of governments and partners by visiting apromiserenewed.org
Together, we can fulfill our promise to the children in our communities and around the world.
Thank you for joining us.